Just For Teens
Navigating the Teen Years with Confidence and Poise
Etiquette can empower your 13 – 17 year old to approach the teen years with confidence. Uncertainty around how to deal with individual social situations can be daunting; let Social Graces guide your teen through some of the ‘rules of the road.’ This interactive program emphasizes critical thinking, positive choices, and how to position yourself as a leader. Communication skills become crucial at this age, as well as how to successfully deal with social media and peer pressure.
Choose from our wide variety of modular programming to suit your specific needs:
- how to properly greet others in both formal and informal situations
- international protocol and dining etiquette, involving cultural awareness
- self-respect and respect for others
- conversation and listening skills
- social media etiquette
- etiquette in public places
Private sessions are also available for one to three participants, with a minimum two hour booking requirement. We offer extensive customization possibilities; please contact us to create the exact experience you need for your teen.